Wednesday, January 28, 2009

By Way of Introduction

Greetings All:

I have recently found myself with a lot of time on my hands as the job market has followed suit of the Wall Street Market, market, so in an attempt to keep some semblance of sanity I give you my blog.

Beyond Bad is a collection of my poetry, story ideas and other musings past and present.  Some of the works I am pretty proud of and others not so proud, but at the very least it is something to pass the time while I work part-time at your favorite clothing retailer and also look for gainful employment.

Now I am not going to lie--some of this is atrocious, bordering on Vogon poetry, but hopefully there will some gems worth reading.  So good luck, and let the fun begin.

Your man in Amsterdam

Caswell J.

No comments:

Post a Comment